Omron's new V440-F C-mount code reader provides a single code reading solution for complex traceability needs. Traceability in industries like packaging, pharmaceutical, electronics/semiconductor, food and beverage, and others often requires multiple codes of various types in various locations to be read simultaneously. The V440-F has been introduced to simplify the process of capturing all codes in a single view and managing the decoded data in the correct order.
The code reader's flexible optics ensure maximum positioning for challenging symbols and direct part mark codes using high-performance algorithms.
A high-power dual-core processor and C-mount lens compatibility give the V440-F the ability to read up to 400 codes simultaneously and support wide area, long distance or small code reading applications.
The V440-F adds to the capabilities of the MicroHAWK series with the new WebLink 3.0 interface which includes "Matrix Mode" and "Ordered Input" for easily customizable data communications.
- Dual-core processor and 5 MP global shutter sensor
- High-speed, 36 FPS image acquisition
- C-Mount wide angle lenses to cover all code/label locations
- Combined lens, coaxial lighting and 5 MP resolution for reading tiny codes
- Matrix Mode for easy setup of multi-code reading
- Advanced X-mode algorithms for challenging codes
- WebLink browser-based software for easy data configuration and correct output ordering
- Ethernet, EtherNet/IP, PROFINET and RS232C communications
View the Omron V440-F code reader datasheet
Mechatronic Solutions is a leading distributor of Omron industrial automation products and solutions. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us and a member of our team will reach out to you.