The new AquaGard Low Profile (LP) conveyor from Dorner is specifically designed to fit in tight spaces, making it the ideal sanitary conveyor for dry and wipe down applications in the packaging, pharmaceutical, confectionary, bakery, and other packaged food industries.
The AquaGard LP comes with new improved features in gearmotor options, guiding options, use of v-guided and non-v-guided belts, and tip-up tail for quicker cleaning and maintenance.
It has also been designed to carry the Baking Industry Sanitation Standards Committee (BISSC) Certification, making the product ideal for these applications.
Specifications & Features
- Loads up to 50lbs
- Belt speeds up to 246 ft/min
- Belt widths from 2.75” to 18”
- Conveyor lengths from 20” to 18’
- Complete 300 series stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel bearings with FDA H2 food grade grease
- Washdown rated gearmotors and controls
- Quick 5-minute belt change for increased uptime
- Variety of FDA approved belting to meet variety of application needs
Mechatronic Solutions is a leading Dorner distributor for Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota and South Dakota. If you would like more information or have any questions, please fill out our contact form and a member of our team will reach out to you.