Types of Automated Conveyor System Solutions from Dorner
- Accumulation Conveyor Systems
- Depositing & Rejects
- Diverting & Sorting
- Elevation & Line Egress
- Indexing & Positioning
- Inspection & Testing
- Product Flow & Control
- Product Handling
Dorner Options for Automated Conveyor Systems to Customize
- 1x Series (1100): The industry’s smallest conveyor with a compact design that enables the
conveyor to fit into the tightest of spaces.
- 2x Series (2200): High performance fabric and modular belt conveyors that feature a high speed
nose bar transfer option.
- 3x Series (3200): These heavy-duty, low maintenance conveyors are ideal for medium to heavy parts
and are available in fabric or modular belts.
- 7x Series: This series features Dorner’s AquaGard and AquaPruf Sanitary Conveyor options for food
- FlexMove: These conveyors are engineered to accommodate any material handling application and
- Pallet Systems: Simplify product flow and control with a unique pin tracking system, industry
compatible pallet sizes and innovative modules.
Contact Mechatronic Solutions Today
Need a Dorner automated conveyor solution in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, or South Dakota… Our engineers can
help develop a solution to best meet your needs. Call Mechatronic Solutions at 763-447-3407 or fill in the Contact Us
form to work with our application engineers.