CUSTOM CONVEYOR SYSTEMS
Mechatronic Solutions specializes in creating custom material handling systems from off-the-shelf Dorner conveyor products. Dorner is a global leader in providing industrial, precision and sanitary conveyance solutions. Custom conveyor systems can be developed to accommodate virtually any application and layout.
Mechatronic Solutions employs a skilled staff of mechanical design engineers to create new designs or work with existing designs to ensure a successful material handling project with Dorner conveyors.
Assembled to Exact Specifications
With its mechanical and electrical value-added assembly shop, Mechatronic Solutions can assemble a variety of complex conveyor systems for any application and layout.
Visit Mechatronic Solutions and test the conveying system design with actual parts.
Retain our skilled mechanical assemblers and application engineers to come on-site and ensure proper operation of the conveying system from Dorner.
DORNER OPTIONS FOR AUTOMATED CONVEYOR SYSTEMS TO CUSTOMIZE
- 1x Series (1100): The industry’s smallest conveyor with a compact design that enables the conveyor to fit into the tightest of spaces.
- 2x Series (2200): High performance fabric and modular belt conveyors that feature a high speed nose bar transfer option.
- 3x Series (3200): These heavy-duty, low maintenance conveyors are ideal for medium to heavy parts and are available in fabric or modular belts.
- 7x Series: This series features Dorner’s AquaGard and AquaPruf Sanitary Conveyor options for food handling.
- FlexMove: These conveyors are engineered to accommodate any material handling application and facility layout.
- Pallet Systems: Simplify product flow and control with a unique pin tracking system, industry compatible pallet sizes and innovative modules.
CONTACT MECHATRONIC SOLUTIONS TODAY
Need a Dorner automated conveyor solution in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, or South Dakota… Our engineers can help develop a solution to best meet your needs. Call Mechatronic Solutions at 763-447-3407 or fill in the Contact Us form to work with our application engineers.