Omron 1sa Series Advanced Safety Servo MotorsNew Product
The 1SA series provides eight safety functions to safely run machines, and all of them satisfy PLe/SIL3 to provide the highest level of safety for machine operators. These safety functions include:
- Safe Limited Speed- Lets operators enter machine to measure adjustments while the machines run at a safe speed.
- Safe Stop 1 and 2- Lets axes keep running while machines come to a controlled stop.
- Safe Limited Position- Lets a machine’s automated portion move to a safe working zone while an operator loads and unloads from another zone.
- Safe Operating Zone- Lets servos maintain their position while stopped in a safe manner.
- Safe Brake Control- Operates a brake without adding extra safety I/O.
The 1SA series uses Sysmac Studio to support the design and simulation of standard and safety control in a sequential manner and reduce commissioning by 35%. The One Cable Technology connects the servo drive and motor. Power, encoder, and brake are integrated into one pre-assembled cable, and the rotating connector of the servo motor lets you change cable outlet direction. These features increase design flexibility by facilitating cable connection and disconnection during layout changes and maintenance.
View Omron 1SA Series Advanced Safety Servo Motors Datasheet
Mechatronic Solutions is a leading Tier 1 distributor of Omron products and solutions for Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, and South Dakota. If you have any questions or would like more information, please fill out our contact form and a member of our team will reach out to you.